Professional Grade Watercolor, 12/24/48 Colors Paul Rubens Artist Watercolour Solid Cakes Made with Gum Arabic, OX Gall High Lightfastness and Transparency
1. Paul Rubens Watercolour adopt ultra-pure pigment which has been delicately grounding that makes not easy get grey or produce scrap, you can see there is just micro differences when it's wet or dry.
2. It's good transparency and tinting strength plus excellent lightfastness makes good working properties, top-quality watercolor makes your masterpieces stay vivid through ages.
3. These are professional Extra Fine gum arabic based watercolors with unsurpassed purity and permanence, every batch made is tested and analyzed for its performance qualities: bright colors, good transparency, high saturation, smooth drawing. Once you have tried it, you would never want to say goodbye.
4. Each watercolor can be removed or replaced individually, so you can arrange your colors in the way you like, it also makes clean the palette easier. Besides, it's an economical design as we always use some a few pans faster.
5. The lightweight pink metal box is rather beautiful, besides very convenient to carry, the metal round buckle behind the box makes it stay secure in your hand. It even contains a mixing palette inside the lid which can be washed easily. After you used it, just need to let it naturally dry, then you can throw it in your bag and never make a mess, so I believe there is no doubt it’s the best friend to add some color to your travels.
Paul Rubens 24 Colors Watercolor
Paul Rubens 48 Colors Watercolor
What are the advantages of your Paul Rubens Watercolour?
Mixing colors is one of the foundations of painting. Paul Rubens adopts gum arabic to provide professional-grade watercolors, every batch made is tested and analyzed for its performance qualities. First and foremost, producing watercolors that are the best in lightfastness and permanence. Second, offering a selection of truly unique colors.
PualRubens has exclusively created a unique pocket-sized metal box with comfortable, rounded corners, allows you to capture moments of inspiration no matter where you are. Besides the metal round buckle behind the box and the mixing palette contained brings so much convenience when you get out for a travel. Ideal for both professional artists and amateur hobbyists.
I would like to take this for travel, will it leak out?
Definitely NOT!!! The paints are solid cakes and the pocket metal box can protect it from leaking out. Moreover, it contains a mixing palette which can be washed easily, you just need to let it naturally dry after use, then you can throw it in your bag and it never leaves a mess, which is very great for a trip. With this set, when you see some beautiful landscape, you can draw and save it immediately rather than missing your inspiration.
According to the O8791DIN53387 standard, the BS rating for pigment lightfastness goes from 8 which is absolutely lightfast to lower numbers which are progressively less so.
Pigment information for the colors in 12 colors set:
Pigment information for the colors in 24 colors set:
Pigment information for the colors in 48 colors set:
-Titanium White: PW6 - Lightfastness 8 - Opaque
-Naple Yellow Light: PY53 - Lightfastness 8 - Opaque
-Permanent Lemon Yellow: PY3 - Lightfastness 7 - Half Opaque
-Cadmium Yellow Medium: PY35 - Lightfastness 8 - Opaque
-Cadmium Orange Yellow: PO20 - Lightfastness 8 - Opaque
-Permanent Yellow Medium: PY65 - Lightfastness 5 - Opaque
-Transparent Medium Yellow: PY83 PY110 - Lightfastness 6 - Completely Transparent
-Indian Yellow: PY83 - Lightfastness 7 - Completely Transparent
-Nickel Yellow: PY150 - Lightfastness 8 - Completely Transparent
-Permanent Orange Red: PO73 - Lightfastness 7 - Half Opaque
-Cadmium Red Light: PR108 - Lightfastness 8 – Half Opaque
-Chinese Red: PR254 - Lightfastness 8 – Half Transparent
-Cadmium Red: PR108 - Lightfastness 8 - Completely Transparent
-Scarlet: PR123 - Lightfastness 7 - Completely Transparent
-Rose Red: PV19, - Lightfastness 8 - Completely Transparent
-Madder Red: PR177 - Lightfastness 6 – Half Opaque
-Megenta: PR122 - Lightfastness 7 - Completely Transparent
-Violet: PV19 - Lightfastness 7 – Completely Transparent
-Permanent Violet: PV23 - Lightfastness 7 - Completely Transparent
-Royal Purple: PV19, PB29 - Lightfastness 8 - Half Transparent
-Cobalt Blue: PB28 - Lightfastness 8 - Completely Transparent
-France Ultramarine: PB29 - Lightfastness 8 – Completely Transparent
-The Peacock Blue: PB17 - Lightfastness 5 - Completely Transparent
-Sky Blue: PB36 – Lightfastness 8 - Opaque
-Sea Blue: PB15.3 - Lightfastness 7 – Opaque
-Prussian Blue: PB27 – Lightfastness 6-Half Transparent
-Payn’s Grey: PB15, PB29, PBK9-Lightfastness 6-Completely Transparent
-Indigo: PV19, PB15, PBK6-Lightfastness 7-Half Opaque
-Turquoise Light: PB36 – Lightfastness 8 – Half Opaque
-Turquoise Deep: PG26-Lightfastness 8-Half Opaque
-Malachit Green: PY101, PB17-Lightfastness 5-Completely Transparent
-Emeral Green Deep: PG7-Lightfastness7-Completely Transparent
-Hooker’s Green Brillight: PG17-Lightfastness 8-Completely Transparent
-Olive Green: PG36, PY12, PR101, PW5 – Lightfastness 6- Half Transparent
-Tree Green: PG36, PY12, PR101, PW5-Lightfastness 8- Completely Transparent
-Permanent Green: PG36, PY3, PY74 – Lightfastness 7- Half Transparent
-Yellow Green: PG36, PY74 – Lightfastness 8 – Half Transparent
-Lemon Sienna: PY42 – Lightfastness 5- Completely Transparent
-Yellow Ochre: PY42 – Lightfastness 8 - Opaque
-Naple Yellow: PBR24 – Lightfastness 8 - Opaque
-Raw Umber: PBR7 – Lightfastness 8 – Completely Transparent
-Umber: PR01, PBR7 – Lightfastness 8 – Completely Transparent
-Pozzuoli Red Ochre: PR101 – Lightfastness 8 - Opaque
-Van Dyke Brown: PBR7 – Lightfastness 8 – Completely Transparent
-Burned Sienna: PB7 – Lightfastness 8 – Completely Transparent
-Burned Brown: PBR7 – Lightfastness 8 – Completely Transparent
-Ivory Black: PBR9 – Lightfastness 8 – Completely Transparent
-Coal Black: PBK7 – Lightfastness 8 - Opaque